Saturday, July 17, 2010

HOW FUN ARE THESE!

I recently found this really great website for storage containers. The name of the company is the Macbeth Collection. First you pick the size and style bucket that you want, then the pattern, and you get fun custom storage like this. Here are a few of the designs that I like, but there are tons of fun and colorful prints to choose from.
I'm thinking any of these would be perfect in my craft room.






This orange zebra I would just have to get for my daughter. She would love it!

Take a look for yourself here. What a fun and colorful way to store all those must have items that you want to keep out of sight. They also carry trays, clipboards, vases and flip flops. What more could you ask for? Which patterns would you choose?
Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment