Saturday, November 20, 2010

RIBBON STORAGE

For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis, you know how much I love a peek into the spaces where others do their creating. Here is the pink wall in my craft room, showing you how I display my ribbon. I like that it is out in plain view where I can always see what I have. Well, if I was in the market for ribbon storage, this would be my pick! I found it on Etsy, and it holds over 275 spools of ribbon. That's right, I said 275! I own ALOT of ribbon, but even I don't own that much. But if I did, this caddy would be living with me. It spins, so it's so easy to see what you have. Someone was really thinking on this one. This ribbon caddy is just one of the many reasons I love Etsy. You just never know what you are going to find! Happy hunting!
Terri

3 comments:

  1. Where do you find in esty? I've looked with no luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find in esty? I've looked for it but no luck thanks

    ReplyDelete