Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A PERFECT DAY!

Today is a perfect day and I'm loving every minute of it. You see, CA doesn't get very many thunderstorms. I've witnessed about 3 in the 7 years I've lived here. Don't get me wrong I LOVE our sunny skies, but a good thunderstorm once and awhile just makes me happy. Today I woke up to the BEST thunder and lightening. It was amazing and took me back home to my childhood for awhile...being all snuggled up in my warm bed with the crashing thunder storm outside. Here was the view out my window... And once I finally got myself out of bed, I went downstairs, opened the patio doors and inhaled the wonderful smell of the rain. Here's my patio...
Now I think I'll make some comfort food before the sun comes out and it warms up again. Hope you are enjoying your weather rain or shine!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment