Friday, October 15, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

Finally got there! I officially have 26 Fans on the All Things for Baby Facebook Fan Page!!! I said I would do a drawing for a custom pair of shoes once it reached 25, which happened yesterday. Here are the names as I'm writing them out to go into the drawingHere is the unofficial container holding all the names for the drawing. There were 87 entries in all as some people had multiple entries for posting comments etc...
Drumroll please....and the winner is Libby Worland-Meredith! Congratulations Libby! I'll be contacting you to see which pair of shoes you would like.
I'll be having another drawing for a pair of custom shoes once the Fans reach 50. You can get your name in the drawing for becoming a Fan on Facebook, making a comment to a post, becoming a follower here on my blog, and making a comment on my blog. Will you be the next winner?????????
Thanks to everyone who has become a Fan!
Terri


2 comments:

  1. Love your shop! I've been a Fan on Facebook, just favorited your shop and now following your blog! So glad to see you on Etsypreneur!!

    ReplyDelete