Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A SHOE MODEL IN THE MAKING

Meet Grace, my shoe model! She's the daughter of Amanda, a friend of my daughter's. Amanda was kind enough to let me photograph Grace in a few pairs of my shoes. We set up a photo session where my plan was to take some outdoor photos in the grass, on the front steps etc..., but as luck would have it, nature didn't cooperate and it was a rainy day so here's the result of our indoor photo session.
I love the way the shoes with the ribbons look! I'm thinking the pink ones below are my favorites!


Lauren, who is designing my website, is planning to use a few of the photos on my site. I hope she can work wonders with lighting, and backgrounds as my photography skills leave much to be desired!

In the meantime, I think Grace is a natural at modeling! Thanks Amanda, your daughter is adorable!
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment