Monday, June 7, 2010

ETSY INSPIRATION

I've been thinking about sewing children's coats for next fall/winter. I decided to look on Etsy for some inspiration. If you've never shopped on Etsy, do yourself a favor and try it. The community of talented artisans is incredible. You can find anything that you are looking for, and lots of things that you don't need, but just gotta have. Here are a few of the coats I found while looking for some inspiration.
Grey ruffle coat found here
Red ruffle coat found here
Double breasted coat found here
Bubble bottom coat found herePolka dot coat found here
They're all so fun, aren't they! The detail and craftsmanship (or craftswomanship!) is most definately enough to inspire me to give children's coats a try. Give Etsy a browse and find yourself some inspiration like I did. You won't be disappointed.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment