Monday, May 3, 2010

THE SHOW'S OVER

The much anticipated Queen Bee Market took place on Saturday and I have officially declared it a SUCCESS! It was so much fun to meet other vendors and see what they crafted. Everyone was so talented and there were so many pretty things to buy. Below is a photo of my booth. I was located in a corner and could sit on my little stool watching everyone drool over all the goodies. My shoes were well received with lots of "Aren't these adorable" type comments. One woman told me that she had come to the show just to buy my Wild Child Mary Janes for her daughter. She ended up buying an additional pair as well and made my day with her enthusiasm for my shoes! This was part of the view from my little corner. I really loved the tissue paper flowers that Jessica and Mique used for decorating. Tomorrow I'll show photos of some of the other vendors.
I was fortunate to have a great conversation with Canela of Cinnamon Sticks. Canela hand stamps custom jewelry. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of her booth, but check out her Etsy shop. Her jewelry is amazing and so is she. Canela gave me so many great ideas and tips for successfully selling both on the internet and at boutiques. Thanks so much Canela for all your great ideas.
Well, I'm off to do some sewing so I can restock.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment