Monday, May 3, 2010

MORE FROM THE SHOW

More photos of some of the fabulous booths at the Queen Bee Market. First up, Mommy Holly, who had such a cute booth. Being a cardmaker myself, I really admired her work. Next to me was Pumpkin Pie Originals, with environmentally friendly apparel. They had the most adorable appliqued onesies and T-shirts for little people.

I had the pleasure of getting to know Connie from MEG Original. Connie makes the softest blankets, burp clothes, and bibs and it was so much fun talking with her about being in the baby business. Connie's presentation of her products makes them irresistable.

Heidi Devlin Design had these fun stenciled pillows. What a homey, inviting space. I think I need to visit her Etsy shop and see what else she has.
Well, that's a sampling of what you missed if you weren't there. Lucky for you, there's talk of another show in the fall. I'll make sure to pass on the info as soon as I have it. Can't wait to see what the next show will bring.

Here's to the creative life,
Terri




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about my booth!! :) your items were to die for!!! Too bad I don't have a tiny baby anymore or I would have gone CRAZY!!
    xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete