Thursday, May 27, 2010

ADDING SOME SPARKLE

My daughter added a bit of sparkle and bling to her left hand when her fiance proposed to her at her 25th birthday party. Here's the card that I made them celebrating the "Big Event". Not sure if you can see it in the photo, but there's a Swarovski crystal on the girl's left hand. They've just decided on the reception venue so we are now in full WEDDING PLANNING mode! So many decisions and details. And of course, since I design wedding invitations for a living, I'm feeling the pressure to come up with something pretty spectacular. I love talking weddings with my brides at work, and now it's even more special planning with my own daughter! Dress shopping is the one thing that excites me the most. I can't imagine seeing her in a wedding dress for the first time. It's a moment that I know I will treasure.

Here's to all those treasured moments in life.
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment