Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BACK TO REALITY

Our guests have gone home and a good time was had by all! Janis and Lindsey loved everything we did to make their visit memorable. They went into fits of laughter when they spotted me at the airport with my "It's All About Lindsey" sign. The sign on the back of the guest room door that stated the "Longley Event Center Rules" was a clear favorite of everything I put together for them. Lindsey never stopped reminding us that it was all about her!
x
Many hours were spent at the beach.









































We went for a ride in the hot air balloon in Grand Park in Irvine



















x
x
And of course you have to go to Disneyland when you come to California (or in our case, California Adventure Park).






































x
This is just a sampling of how we spent our time, but you get the idea. I'm going to visit them in a couple of months. What do you think the chances are that we will celebrate "It's All About Terri"? I won't hold my breath.
x
May you stay inspired until YOUR next vacation!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment