Sunday, April 18, 2010

SUCCESS!

Early last week I posted about a pair of custom shoes I was making for a little girl to wear to her first birthday party. Her mom emailed me, and the shoes fit PERFECTLY! I'm thrilled! It's always a challenge to adapt a pattern to specific measurements, but well worth it when it's successful. So...the birthday girl has a new pair of shoes for her party, and we all know that " IF YOU GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES, SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!"

In other shoe news, I've been a busy bee working on my booth for The Queen Bee Market on May 1 in Carlsbad. If you live in Southern California or are visiting the area come by and say "Hi". There are amazing vendors showcasing a little bit of something for everyone. I promise you won't be disappointed and may even walk away with some handmade treasures.

Here's a sneek peek at the start of my display table.

Please don't mind the wrinkles. The mundane chore of ironing the tablecloth hasn't happened yet. It's much more fun to do the creative stuff first. Well, I'm off to make an All Things for Baby banner and price tags. Can't wait to share photos with you once I get set up at the boutique.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment