Monday, April 12, 2010

MAKING SHOES

Over the weekend I made a pair of special order shoes for a customer from my Etsy site, All Things for Baby . She ordered the "Wild Child" Mary Janes for her daughter to wear to her First Birthday Party. My customer sent me the measurements she needed the shoes to be, and I made a custom pattern to fit . The outside of the shoe is the black and white zebra print and the lining is the fuschia print.

The first shoe almost done. Hoping it's the right size when finished.

First shoe turned out just right so this is applying the lining to the second shoe.
Here are both of the shoes done and ready for bows to be put on. Done! I packaged them up and was off to the post office. Now I just need to patiently wait to hear if they fit. What a fun pair of party shoes!
Have a creative day!
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment