Friday, January 14, 2011

PAPER CRAFTING MADE EASIER

One more thing checked off the list. The save the dates have been sent out. If you are into paper crafts, I want to share something with you that will make your life much easier. When I make cards, I usually use 2 sided tape to adhere the layers. Time consuming to say the least, and not the system I wanted to use to put together numerous save the dates. My friend, Janae, sent me the Micheals ad for this tape gun and off I went to purchase it immediately.

Janae and I previously used the commercial version when we worked in the invitations industry, and I'm thrilled to have this version now at almost half the price. Michaels sells it for about $40 and the best part is that you can use a 40% coupon on it. Oh, no...the BEST part is that it's pink so it matches my craft room!

It's easy to load the tape and even easier to use. Get one. I guarantee you'll love it. Now on to the wedding invitations...

Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment