Friday, December 17, 2010

NO HANDMADE THIS YEAR

I love making cards. It's relaxing and it's fun to create these little works of art. I love hearing from my friends and family how much they enjoy receiving my cards. Well, until this year anyway. I'm no longer a cardmaker who spends a little time sewing. Now I'm a seamstress who has no time for cardmaking. I'm ashamed to say that I purchased my cards this year. It was that or not send any out at all. (So remember that friends and family when you open my card this year and notice that it is not handmade. You are lucky to get one at all!)

Here are some of my past handmade Christmas cards...
I did have a friend tell me yesterday that she thought my card this year was "just darling". She thought for sure I had made it. If I fooled one person...
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment