Friday, September 17, 2010

LEGOLAND AT LAST

Well I've been patiently waiting since I moved to CA 7 years ago to take a trip to Legoland. FINALLY we had some guests that wanted to go. I'm happy to say that it didn't disappoint me. It's so clean and a really great park to take young children to. It doesn't have the chaos and crowds that Disneyland has so it's perfect for kids under the age of 5 or 6 (or those in their 50's)!

In honor of our trip to Vegas last week, where we stayed at the MGM, here it is made out of Legos. The attention to detail was amazing.


We went on a safari...

and it's hard to see in the photo, but 2 of my guests were eaten by a lion.

My souvenir from the day was a new key chain. My old key chain was a "diamond" ring since I was in the wedding industry. I thought a lego was more appropritate now that I am pursuing All Things for Baby full time.
If you have any little ones and are taking a trip to Southern California, don't hesitate to take them to Legoland. And hey, I'd be happy to go with you!
Terri



No comments:

Post a Comment