Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'M BACK!

So, I know it's been awhile, but I've returned. It's been a busy couple of weeks. I've worked on some special orders...these shoes are made of an ultra soft micro-suede. May need to do some for the shop. Here's a portion of my booth from the show that I did a couple of weeks ago in Huntington Beach. There were some amazing vendors, but unfortunately not much traffic.


I just got back from a few days in Vegas. We met up with some old friends and made lots of new friends. Aside from the usual stuff you do in Vegas, we rode the roller coaster at New York, New York...a screamin' good time.


We also went for a limo ride in a Hummer. There were 19 of us and it was fun to be able to ride to dinner all together.


I've also quit my job and for now am pursuing my Etsy business full time. I'm so excited to see what will unfold as I'm able to devote more time to being creative. Oh, and we have company coming the next 3 weekends. So along with sewing during the week, I'll be spending the weekends at fun places like the beach, Legoland, and whatever else comes along. Besides it's September and autumn is my favorite time of the year.
Ahhh...life is good!
Terri





No comments:

Post a Comment