Monday, February 14, 2011

BATHROOM REMODEL

It all started with this inspiration piece...Actually it all REALLY started with this. Our dull and boring master bath. Take note of the lovely light fixture. White tile counter top in a bathroom is the absolute worst to keep clean.

A couple years ago my husband ripped out our non-working whirlpool tub, tiled, and replaced it with a spacious shower. About that time I fell in love with the inspiration vanity at Pottery Barn, but didn't like the $2600 price tag. I did, however, find a very similar vanity at Homegoods for almost a third of the price! Down came the ugly old vanity and up went the new tile to match the updated shower.

We also replaced the carpeting, light fixture and mirror. Pretty nice so far, right! You can just glimpse a bit of the shower area on the left side through the doorway. I'll have the finished photos in my next post. Stay tuned!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment