Thursday, August 5, 2010

SHOES, SHOES, AND MORE SHOES

This is what I've been spending all my extra time doing. I worked awhile back on a high top shoe pattern and have been perfecting it for some new boys shoes for fall. They are definately more work than the Mary Jane style for the girls, but I think they make a statement for the boys. This one is Mad for Plaid and is size 3-6 months.
Chasin' the Blues is another high top also in size 3-6 months.
I'm working on another high top in size 6-9 months, but had to stop to do these special orders for some Etsy customers. Don't know which one is my favorite. I really love all 3 of these fabrics.

So, that's what I've been working on and my unkempt house is proof that sewing is a priority right now. I'm doing a sale in Huntington Beach at the end of the month, so the housework will have to wait. I'll have more info on the sale soon.
Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment